Sarayoo (also saráyu) is a river that flows through Uttar Pradesh, a modern Indian State in the North. This river is of ancient significance, finding mentions in Vedas and Ramayana. On the Rama Navami, the festival that celebrates the birthday of Lord Rama, thousands of people take a dip in this sacred Sarayu / Sarayoo river at Ayodhya.
The name Sarayoo / Sarayu is the feminine derivative of the Sanskrit word sar "to flow" and also "that which is streaming". The idea of Sarayoo.info is "to flow" a stream of information, tips and ideas to make people's life easier with various computer technologies.
I come across numerous problems and interesting information related to technology everyday, leading to huge amount of research and troubleshooting. It is really great to have all those information and knowledge I gain at one place and share it with others.
Sarayoo.info is all about passion. My aim here is to have quality contents that would reach and help people across the globe. It's really wonderful to hear that the ideas or tips on my blog helped some stranger out there. Such comments and messages are what keep this blog running.
If you would like to share your ideas on Sarayoo.info that you think would help someone out there, please send it by clicking here.
Get in touch
- How to Solve "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file." Error
- Create Events in Your Google Calendar Right From Gmail
- Automate Common Tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Learn to Use Quick Steps and Save Time
- Microsoft Outlook Like Reading Pane in Gmail - Previewing Emails in Preview Pane
- How to Get Rid Of iMesh Seach Engine in FireFox Browser