Here are some of the noteworthy free iOS apps on App Store today, 30 July 2012. In case if you cannot install any of these apps because it is not available in your country, you may want to check out how to install apps from US App Store and Other Countries.
LeapDoc is another cool productivity app for iOS. It allows you to push your documents to iDevices from your Mac or PC using WiFi. All you have to do is to click Print (to LeapDoc) on your Mac or PC and LeapDoc app for your Desktop converts the file into a PDF and push it to your iDevice. Hence, it requires no syncing, wires, or emailing needed. Once you push the document, you can read it from anywhere – be it online or offline.
One of the good things about LeapDoc is that it supports so many files types, like Text Files, Project plans, Graphic design files, Desktop publishing docs, AutoCad, Databases, Flash, etc. A list of file types / applications are given below:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access & Visio files
- Publisher & OneNote files
- OpenOffice Files
- Pages, Keynote & Numbers files
- GIMP, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign files
- Dreamweaver & Flash
- SmartDraw, TurboCAD & AutoCAD!
That’s an amazing stuff! Although, the app doesn’t allow you to edit these files, you can always read them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Other Features of LeapDoc
- Supports reading documents both online & offline
- Instant push alerts
- Push files from Desktop or using the website
- Open In… support from other iOS apps
- Email documents from the app itself
You need to download a Desktop app in order for you to print to PDF and push it your iOS. You can download it Free from here.
The usual price of LeapDoc is $4.99. You can now download it Free from App Store.
2. Affix – Awesome Task Manager + Email templates
Affix – Awesome Task Manager app is one of the ways to jot down all your tasks and ideas in your iOS device easily and faster. The app also allow you to create email templates to make sending emails faster.
Features Highlights of Affix – Awesome Task Manager
- Create tasks / lists quickly and arrange them according to project, context or list names
- Supports notification center, you can check your starred tasks in the notification center in iPhone
- Various gusture support to manage tasks
- Let you create email templates for frequently sent emails
The usual price of the app is $0.99. You can now download it Free from App Store.
Do you find this information useful? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter or your other Social Media. You can also follow me on Twitter @sarayoo.info or Google+ or Like me on my Facebook or on my LinkedIn for regular updates, technology tips and tricks, iPhone, iPad, other iOS devices tips, iOS App Deals, Blogging tips, etc. Please leave your comments in the comment section or contact me if you have any other questions.