Here are some of the noteworthy free iOS apps on App Store today, 30 July 2012. In case if you cannot install any of these apps because it is not available in your country, you may want to check out how to install apps from US App Store and Other Countries.
Whatsapp Messenger is a cross-platform smartphone messenger for iPhone, Android and other smartphones. The application utilizes push notifications to instantly get messages from friends, colleagues and family. Switch from SMS to exchange messages, pictures, audio notes and video messages with WhatsApp users at no cost. All features are included without the need for extra in-app purchases.
Features Highlight of Whatsapp:
- No Hidden cost
- Send photos, videos, audio, contacts, etc (mutlimedia messages). without any extra cost
- Send and recieve international messages including multimedia messages without any charge
- No special pins or usernames required
- No login / logout required
- Uses the contacts from the phone, no need to add any contacts. Contacts who already uses Whatsapp is automatically recognized by the app
- Offline message support. In case your iPhone was off, you still get to see your messages when you on back your phone
- Set status messages and profile photo
- Share locations, exchange contacts, custom wallpaper for chat window, custom notification sounds, landscape mode support, etc.
The usual price of this app is $0.99. It is sold Free in App Store now.
2. ABC Wildlife (Game)
ABC Wildlife, awarded “Excellence in Design” by Children’s Technology Review, let the kids to enjoy learning about adult and baby animals at the same time. Expose your child to the wild world of Animals! The award-winning Little Explorers ABC Series teaches children new words through sight, sound & touch. Let them explore a world of monkeys, tigers, elephants & more through beautiful pictures, lively videos, and interactive scenes.
- Exposure To Animals — Tons of pictures, sounds, videos & interactive games
- Extends Vocabulary — 80+ animal words
- Links Letters To Words — navigate through the words by tapping letters
- Made Just For Them — simple interface so they’ll never get stuck
- Fun For You — check out the chameleon video
- Carefully Curated Content — every video has been screened by parents
- Fun Animal Exploration — everything from aardvark to zebra
- Interactive Scenes — 80+ touch activities with animals
- Fun Videos — 100+ videos that let them see and hear animals
The usual price of this app is $2.99. It is sold Free in App Store now for a week.
3. Groove 2 – Music Player
Don’t know what to listen to? With Groove, find the perfect playlist for any occasion in just a few taps. Groove studies your listening habits and creates a wide variety of instant mixes like your own personal DJ. You’ll never have to manually create a playlist again.
- Automatically sort your favorite music and suggest a wide variety of mixes based on your listening habits.
- Control playback from any screen using the mini player.
- Rediscover forgotten favorites from your own music library.
- Download missing album artwork, artist photos and bios.
- Automatically organises your music in tags (pop, metal, indie, electronic, etc.).
- When you’re in the car, use smart gestures to control volume, playback and get new mixes while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Search your music library and create instant mixes in just a few taps.
- Listen to groovy mixes on your Apple TV or AirPlay enabled speakers.
- Share favorite songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Scrobble songs you listen directly to Last.fm without connecting your device to iTunes.
The usual price of this app is $3.99. It is sold Free in App Store now for a week.
Do you find this information useful? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter or your other Social Media. You can also follow me on Twitter @sarayoo.info or Google+ or Like me on my Facebook or on my LinkedIn for regular updates, technology tips and tricks, iPhone, iPad, other iOS devices tips, iOS App Deals, Blogging tips, etc. Please leave your comments in the comment section or contact me if you have any other questions.